- Lack of urgency.
- Easily distracted. Heavy procrastinator.
- Lazy / doesn't work hard. Some very smart people are basically
lazy. Don't tolerate this.
- Starts but never finishes things.
- Lack of follow through - makes commitments but does not follow up.
- Argumentative. Arguing incessantly about how to do something rather then
just doing it.
- Slow. Taking a long time to code (or do) something simple.
- Perfectionist. Tendency to overdesign something and to spend 4 weeks
building the perfect implementation versus 1 week building the thing that
"just works" for 95% of the time.